26 January Republic Day Parade Tickets Price Online
26 January Republic Day Parade Tickets Price Online – In this article, we are going to talk about the 26 January Republic Day Parade Tickets Price. This article will provide you with all the basic and essential details which will help you to understand the given topic. So, read this article fully.
Republic day Parade Tickets Costs
There are various pricing for different kinds of passes for Republic day parade ticket booking. In general, there are three kinds of tickets: general tickets priced at Rs 20 and Rs 100 and a special ticket with a price of 500. This ticket issuing is completely managed by the defence ministry. They issue an electronic ticket for each online transaction.
The ticket booking service is available offline and is managed by the ministry of defence. numerous employees are involved in the ticket booking process as well as helping organize the appropriate and simple Republic Day parade. Numerous officers from three departments of defence are working on the preparations for the Republic Day parade, which will take place on the 26th of January at 10:30 am at Rajpath in the capital city of India Delhi and the flag-raising ceremony will be performed by the honourable premier of India Shri Narendra Modi at 7:30 AM
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- There is no option to cancel for users who have not paid since the payment has been processed.
- If the uploader uploads an unreadable or invalid photocopy of ID proof the ticket will be removed and entry into the venue will be denied.
- If you have a duplicate payment Please contact the Ministry of Defence on 011 030010043 or 011-23010075 to request reimbursement with proof of transaction reference
How can I reserve Republic Day Parade Ticket Online?
Here are the steps you can follow to make reservations for the show on January 26th, 2019. show:
- Check out the official website. (we have provided the URL).
- First, you must start a new account and enter your mobile number to receive an OTP.
- After that, enter the OTP.
- The registration process is set to begin today.
- Input the personal information which includes:
- Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth, etc.
- The registration process is completed.
- Select the events you would like to attend.
- This option will be made accessible to you via the form.
- Upload the documents of users as well as your own. (Not over 10 people per account)
- Pay the online cost for tickets.
- Download the pass for the 26th January Parade.
Here’s what you can use as identity proof for the tickets.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Voter ID.
- Driving License.
The documents should be authentic since they will be scrutinized by police located in New Delhi. The ID presented by the person visiting must contain their full address, otherwise, the tickets won’t be considered valid. Also, you will have to bring these ID pieces of evidence on the ticket on January 26th. The format of documents in digital format can be found below:
- JPg and PNG formats are accepted. JPg formats are supported.
- The size of the file should not exceed 1 MB.
- There are no PDF forms that can be accepted.
How to register?
Republic Day Parade Attendance
About 24,000 people are allowed to participate in around 24,000 persons are allowed to participate in the Republic Day parade on January 26 this year, despite the situation with COVID-19 in the capital city of India sources from the defence establishment announced on Saturday. For 2020, the sources reported that about 1.25 thousand people had been allowed to take part in the parade, prior to the outbreak became widespread in India. In the year prior, the Republic Day parade took place in the midst of the Covid pandemic. Close to 25,000 people were permitted to participate as per sources. Similar to last year also, this year’s parade could not include any foreign official as the main guest due to the outbreak according to them, while adding that India is planning to invite leaders from Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic and Tajikistan. From the estimated 24,000 who will be at the march this year, some 19,000 people will be invited, while the remainder will be people who are able to buy tickets, the sources said. The COVID-19 protocol will be adhered to during the parade. Social distancing guidelines will be observed when making seating arrangements, the officials said Sanitizer dispensers will be on hand everywhere and wearing masks is mandatory.
Republic Day Parade 2023 Timing
The ticket counters are open from 10 am to 12:30 pm, and A.M. to 12:30 P.M. and from 2:00 P.M. until 4:30 P.M. during all working days. Between 23 January and 25, January 2023 Shastri Bhavan Jamnagar House, Jantar Mantar and Sena Bhavan will remain open until 7 P.M. The other ticket stores will be closed on 23 January in preparation for the final dress Rehearsal. If you are planning to purchase Delhi Republic Day Parade 2023 tickets, you need to carry your Aadhaar Card or Voter ID or other Identity card issued by the government.