Ashley Moore Chef, Wikipedia, Wiki
Ashley Moore Chef, Wikipedia, Wiki – Both a chef and food stylist, Ashley Moore. She also appears on the television cooking and demonstrating meals for the Cook’s Country from America’s Test Kitchen program. She is not included on Wikipedia, but you can find out more about her by visiting the America’s Test Kitchen website.
Ashley Moore Bio
Chef and food stylist Ashley Moore is a regular on the cooking program Cook’s Country from America’s Test Kitchen. She also represents the show’s publisher, Cook’s Illustrated, as a brand ambassador.
Moore was raised in New London, Connecticut, after being born in Allen, Texas. She earned an acting degree from the California Institute of the Arts. But after working as a chef’s assistant at a restaurant in Los Angeles, she made the decision to pursue a career in the food industry.
In 2012, Moore started working as a culinary stylist. She has contributed to a wide range of initiatives, including publications, advertisements, and cookbooks. The International Foodservice Editorial Council counts her among its members.
In 2017, Moore was added to the cast of Cook’s Country. She appears frequently on the program, cooking and demonstrating meals. She also represents the show’s publisher, Cook’s Illustrated, as a brand ambassador.
Chef and culinary stylist Moore has a lot of talent. She has a strong interest in cuisine and enjoys educating others about it. She has skill as a cinematographer and photographer as well.
Ashley Moore Ethnicity
White people make up Ashley Paige Moore’s ancestry.
Ashley Moore Career
Successful careers as a chef, food stylist, and on-screen test cook have all been had by Ashley Moore. Since 2011, she has worked with America’s Test Kitchen, creating recipes for the Cook’s Country magazine, Cook’s Country TV program, and America’s Test Kitchen Cooking School. She also holds an acting degree from the California Institute of the Arts.
This is Ashley Moore’s culinary career timeline:
- America’s Test Kitchen Test Cook for the Book Division from 2011 until the present
- Test chef for Cook’s Country TV on television
- contributor to the magazine Cook’s Country
- creator of a number of cookbooks
- speaker at conferences and events
- 2017: Folio Award for Top Up-and-Coming Women in Media
- 2019: Outstanding Culinary Program nominee for Daytime Emmy Award
Ashley Moore is a gifted chef and food stylist who loves to impart her knowledge to others. She is an invaluable member of the America’s Test Kitchen crew, and thanks to her efforts, Cook’s Country has become one of the most watched cooking programs in the nation.
Ashley Moore Facts About
Here are some additional facts about Ashley Moore:
- She is 35 years old.
- She is originally from Allen, Texas.
- She graduated from the California Institute of the Arts with a degree in acting.
- She is a chef and food stylist.
- She is a brand ambassador for Cook’s Country and Cook’s Illustrated.
- She is passionate about food and loves to share her knowledge with others.
- She is a talented photographer and videographer.
Ashley Moore Social Media Accounts
- Anthony Welters Wikipedia, Wiki, Net Worth, Wife, Family, Age
- Anna Eskamani Wikipedia, Wiki, Husband, Twitter, Office, Facebook, Salary
- Angadi Theru Sindhu Wiki, Wikipedia, Rip, Instagram, Funearal, Health Condition
- Vaibhav Taneja Wiki, Wikipedia, Tesla Linkedin, Education, Net Worth, Qualification
- Jordan Schultz Wikipedia, Wiki, Father, Starbucks, Net Worth, Dad, ESPN, Basketball, Wife, Parents