Babu Owino Wikipedia, Wiki, Biography, Charges, Release, Parents, Re Arrested
Babu Owino Wikipedia, Wiki, Biography, Charges, Release, Parents, Re Arrested – Babu Owino (born 10 October 1989) is a Kenyan politician who has served as the Member of Parliament (MP) for Embakasi East since 2017. He is a member of the Orange Democratic Movement (ODM).
Owino was born in Kondele, Nairobi, Kenya. He studied law at the University of Nairobi, graduating in 2012. After graduating, he worked as a lawyer before entering politics.
In 2017, Owino was elected MP for Embakasi East. He is one of the youngest members of the Kenyan Parliament. Owino is a member of the Parliamentary Transport Committee.
Owino is a popular member of ODM. He is a strong speaker and often gives interviews to the media. Owino is also known for his flamboyant lifestyle.
Owino has been involved in several scandals. In 2018, he was charged with incitement after threatening to kill a journalist. Owino has also been linked to terrorism scandals.
Despite the scandals, Owino remains one of the most popular politicians in Kenya. He is considered to be a politician with a bright future.
Here are some additional facts about Babu Owino:
- He is a member of the Luo ethnic group.
- He is a Christian.
- He is married and has two children.
- He is a graduate of the University of Nairobi.
- He is a lawyer by profession.
- He is a member of the Orange Democratic Movement (ODM).
- He is the MP for Embakasi East.
- He has been involved in several scandals.
- He is a popular politician in Kenya.
Babu Owino Bio
|Date Of Birth||October 10, 1989|
Babu Owino Measurement
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 8″.|
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.|
Pounds: 154 lbs.
Babu Owino Educational Qualifications
|School||Kisumu Township Primary School.|
Kisumu Boys School.
|College or University||University of Nairobi.|
|Educational Degree||Actuarial Science & Law Degree from the University of Nairobi.|
Babu Owino Family
Babu Owino’s parents names are not publicly known. He has never mentioned them in any of his interviews or public appearances. There is some speculation that his father is a Luo businessman from Kisumu, but this has never been confirmed. His mother is also believed to be from Kisumu, but her name is also unknown.
Babu Owino has said that he was raised by his grandparents in Kondele, a suburb of Nairobi. He has not said much about his parents, but he has said that they are very supportive of his political career.
|Brother / Sister||Not Known|
Babu Owino Marital Status
|Spouse Name||Fridah Muthoni|
Babu Owino Net Worth
|Net Worth In Dollars||$100K-$110K US Dollars.|
Babu Owino Social Media Accounts
Babu Owino News
here are some of the latest news about Babu Owino:
- Babu Owino released on bail after being arrested for shooting at a club. On July 18, 2023, Babu Owino was released on bail after being arrested for shooting at a club in Nairobi. He was charged with attempted murder and is due to appear in court again on August 15, 2023.
- Babu Owino’s supporters clash with police at court. On July 19, 2023, Babu Owino’s supporters clashed with police at the Milimani Law Courts in Nairobi. The supporters were protesting Owino’s arrest and were demanding his release. The police used tear gas and water cannons to disperse the crowd.
- Babu Owino granted bail after being arrested at JKIA. On July 20, 2023, Babu Owino was granted bail after being arrested at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) in Nairobi. He was arrested for allegedly flouting immigration laws. He was released on a bond of 1 million Kenyan shillings and is due to appear in court again on August 1, 2023.
- Babu Owino’s lawyers seek Chief Justice’s intervention. On July 21, 2023, Babu Owino’s lawyers sought the intervention of the Chief Justice of Kenya, Martha Koome, in his case. They argued that Owino was being targeted by the police and that his rights were being violated. Koome has yet to respond to the request.