Benoit Blin Wikipedia, Wiki, Wife, Age, Net Worth, Height, Recipes, Birthday
Benoit Blin Wikipedia, Wiki, Wife, Age, Net Worth, Height, Recipes, Birthday – French chef and restaurateur Benoit Blin. He is a co-founder and the executive chef of the Paris restaurant “Maison Blin”.
In 1975, Blin was born in Paris. At the age of 15, he started working as an apprentice in different Parisian restaurants. He relocated to New York City in 1998 to work as a sous-chef at “Le Bernardin” restaurant.
Blin returned to Paris in 2001 and launched his own eatery, “Maison Blin”. Blin received two Michelin stars in 2004 after quickly rising to the top of the list of most well-liked restaurants in Paris.
The cuisine created by Blin is renowned for being inventive and imaginative and is influenced by both French and Italian cookery. He is a skilled pastry chef as well, and some of the diner favorites at his establishment are his sweets.
Audrey Fleurot, a French actress and model, is the spouse of Blin. Together, they are parents to two kids.
Benoit Blin Career
Here is a summary of Benoit Blin’s career:
- 1975: Born in Paris, France
- 1995: Became an apprentice chef at the restaurant “Le Crillon” in Paris
- 1998: Moved to New York City to work as a sous-chef at the restaurant “Le Bernardin”
- 2001: Returned to Paris and opened his own restaurant, “Maison Blin”
- 2004: Awarded two Michelin stars for his restaurant, “Maison Blin”
- 2010: Published his first cookbook, “Maison Blin: The Cookbook”
- 2016: Awarded the Meilleur Ouvrier de France (MOF) title in the category of “Chef de cuisine”
Benoit Blin Social Media Accounts
- Flavia Royón Wikipedia, eDad, Instagram, Biografia, Familia
- Farzana Rekhas Secretary Wiki, Gender Male or Female, Biography Images, Full Name
- Raffaello Follieri Wikipedia, Wiki, Bio, Biography, Net Worth, Forbes, Age, Wife, Birthday
- Andrea Giambruno Wikipedia, Wiki, Instagram, Clima, Tedesco, Video, Height, Net Worth, Married