Brooks Nader Wikipedia, Model, Net Worth, Height, Husband, Family, Nationality
Brooks Nader Wikipedia, Model, Net Worth, Height, Husband, Family, Nationality – Brooks Nader is a fashion model, Instagram influencer, and social media star from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, in the United States (born February 7, 1996; age: 25). She is well-known for being featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit.
Brooks Nader Bio
|Age||26 years old|
|Date Of Birth||Not Known|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Known|
|Birthplace||Baton, Rouge, Louisiana, The United States of America.|
|Hometown||New York, USA|
Brooks Nader Physical Stats
|Height||5 Feet 8 Inch|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
Brooks Nader’s Educational Qualifications
|School||Episcopal High School|
|College or University||Tulane University|
Brooks Nader Family
|Mother||Holland Greene Nader|
|Brother / Sister||Not Known|
|Children||Son: Not Known|
Daughter: Not Known
Brooks Nader’s Marital Status
|Spouse Name||William Hire|
Brooks Nader Collection & Net Worth
|Net Worth in Dollars||1 Million|
Brooks Nader’s Social Media Accounts
Brooks Nader Career
Brooks relocated to New York after finishing college in order to pursue a full-time modelling career there. She decided to complete her bachelor’s degree while pursuing a modelling career.
Nader participated in numerous local commercials, photo sessions, and modelling campaigns. Her career took off in 2019 as she was crowned the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2019 Model.
Additionally, this model continued to be the publication’s “First Rookie of 2020.” She later had the chance to appear in SI’s 2020 swimsuit issue.
She then appeared as a Sports Illustrated Lovely Lady of the Day, which helped her gain notoriety in the fashion industry. This persona served as a model for well-known companies during her illustrious career, including Elle Magazine, Covergirl, Laura Mercier, etc.
Facts about Brooks Nader
- She appeared as herself in episodes like Backtrace (2018) and Entertainment Tonight (1981) in addition to her modelling work.
- Brooks even took part in NYFW’s 2019 Bronx and Banco: Spring/Summer 2020 show.
- ‘Brooksnader’ is her Instagram account, and she has more than 835,000 followers there.
- Nader takes great pleasure in visiting new locations and even documenting them through photography.
- She used to work as a tutor while she was in high school.
- She formerly worked with students in the THRIVE programme in Baton Rouge.
- Additionally, this model competed in numerous school dance events with her team and took home numerous awards.
- Her favourite cosmetics brands are Nars, Charlotte Tilbury, and Bobbi Brown.
- On her social media accounts, she regularly collaborates with companies like Celsius, Dyson, Vita Coco, Clarins, and others.
- On her Instagram profile, Nader strongly advocates for female empowerment.