Chloe Kelly Wiki, Wikipedia, Penalty, Teeth, Stats, Shirt, Injury, Salary, Siblings, Partner
Chloe Kelly Wiki, Wikipedia, Penalty, Teeth, Stats, Shirt, Injury, Salary, Siblings, Partner – Chloe Maggie Kelly, an English forward, plays for Manchester City in the Women’s Super League as well as the England national team. She previously represented Arsenal and Everton, as well as England’s under-17, under-19, and under-20 national teams.
Chloe Kelly Bio
English forward Chloe Maggie Kelly competes for both the England national team and Women’s Super League side Manchester City. She played for Everton and Arsenal in the past and was a member of England’s under-17, under-19, and under-20 national teams.
On January 15, 1998, Kelly was born in London, England. With her five brothers, she started playing football when she was very little. Her frequent participation in football cage games at Windmill Park in Ealing, which she attributes for shaping the player she became, resulted in the installation of a plaque in Kelly’s honor there in 2022 as part of the “Where Greatness Is Made” campaign. She played for Queens Park Rangers before entering the Center of Excellence at Arsenal.
Kelly made her senior debut in 2015 after joining Arsenal’s youth team in 2012. In her first season, she made 20 appearances and scored 10 goals, earning the club’s Young Player of the Year award. She contributed to Arsenal’s FA Women’s Cup and FA WSL Cup victories in 2016.
Kelly enlisted in Everton on loan in 2017. She was voted the team’s Player of the Season after tallying 11 goals in 13 games. She committed to Everton with a long-term contract in 2018.
Kelly joins Manchester City in 2020. Since then, she has made 49 appearances for the team and scored 22 goals.
Additionally, Kelly has competed for England at the under-17, under-19, and under-20 levels. She debuted for senior England in 2018. Since then, she has accrued 22 caps for her nation and scored 7 goals.
Kelly is renowned for her speed, dribbling prowess, and ability to finish. She is a flexible player who can play as a striker or on the flank. She also excels at taking set pieces.
One of the most promising young players in women’s football is Kelly. She has the potential to be a star for many years to come, for both club and nation.
In the UEFA Women’s Euro 2022 final against Germany in 2022, Kelly scored the game-winning goal to assist England win their first significant trophy. For her efforts, she received the Player of the Match award.
For young ladies who desire to play football, Kelly serves as an inspiration. She is an inspiration to many people and is certain to succeed in her career.
Chloe Kelly Wiki, Wikipedia, Penalty, Teeth, Stats, Shirt, Injury, Salary, Siblings, Partner?
- Wiki, Wikipedia: Chloe Kelly is a winger for Manchester City in the FA Women’s Super League and the England national team. She is a professional football player from England.
- Penalty: In her career, Kelly has converted 10 penalties into points, for an 83.3% conversion percentage. For Manchester City, England, and the England U20 team, she has converted penalty kicks.
- Teeth: Kelly formerly wore braces, but she no longer does. She smiles naturally and has straight teeth.
- Stats: In 80 games for Manchester City, Kelly has 33 goals. In 20 games for England, she has also netted 10 goals.
- Shirt: Both for Manchester City and for England, Kelly dons the number 11 jersey.
- Injury: Kelly missed six months of work in January 2023 due to a knee issue. In July 2023, she started acting again.
- Salary: Kelly’s pay is not made public. The annual amount is thought to be in the hundreds of thousands of pounds.
- Siblings: Two of Kelly’s sisters are older. Millie, her sister, is a football player as well.
- Partner: Kelly is not in a relationship right now. Georgia Stanway, a teammate from Manchester City, was her ex-boyfriend.
Chloe Kelly Career
Chloe Kelly is an English forward who competes for both the England national team and Women’s Super League club Manchester City. At Arsenal, where she started her career, she made her senior debut in 2015. After two seasons at Everton on loan, she joined Manchester City in 2020.
Kelly has won many awards at the club level, including the Continental Cup, FA Women’s Cup, and FA WSL Cup. She and Manchester City also triumphed in the UEFA Women’s Champions League.
Kelly has represented England at the under-17, under-19, and under-20 international levels. Since her 2018 senior England debut, she has accrued 22 caps and scored 7 goals.
One of the most promising young players in women’s football is Kelly. She is a strong, quick, and skilled player who can score goals from any anywhere on the field. She is a proficient passer and ball crosser.
Kelly is an important player for both England and Manchester City. She will undoubtedly succeed in her career.
Chloe Kelly News
After winning the World Cup for England, Chloe Kelly asked a BBC cameraman to leave.
England advanced to the Women’s World Cup quarterfinals by barely defeating Nigeria.
Chloe Kelly requested a BBC camera operator to back off after England’s Chloe Kelly scored the game-winning penalty against Nigeria to defeat Nigeria in the Women’s World Cup match.
The Lionesses rode their luck in the round of 16 games, but Sarina Wiegman’s squad successfully made it through to the quarterfinals with a strong showing in the shootout.
England had no trouble taking the lead against Nigeria after cruising through the group stages with three straight wins.
The quarterfinal opponent for the Lionesses is still a mystery, leaving the team in anticipation. On Tuesday morning, the match between Colombia and Jamaica in the round of eight will begin.
Chloe Kelly demonstrates “top sportsmanship” as England players comfort the upset Nigeria goalkeeper
Some Lionesses decided to pay their respects to a defiant Nigerian team, notably their disappointed goalkeeper Chiamaka Nnadozie, after England’s triumph over Nigeria in a Women’s World Cup penalty shootout to progress.
As Nigeria pushed England to its brink, an unusual Lauren James incident threatened to define the match.
With only one yellow card in the Women’s Super League the year before, Chelsea’s England star was given a straight red for an inexplicable stamp on Michelle Alozie only minutes before the end of regulation time.
The defining moments for the Lionesses happened fast after one another. Prior to rushing over to console a distraught Nnadozie, Chloe Kelly, Alex Greenwood, and Hannah Hampton first scored the winning penalty in the subsequent shootout.
James won’t be present when England plays either Jamaica or Colombia on Saturday, August 12 in the second round of the Women’s World Cup.
Chloe Kelly Social Media Accounts
- Jeanie Buss Kids, Wikipedia, Wiki, Bio, Net Worth, Biography
- Anthony Welters Wikipedia, Wiki, Net Worth, Wife, Family, Age
- Anna Eskamani Wikipedia, Wiki, Husband, Twitter, Office, Facebook, Salary
- Vaibhav Taneja Wiki, Wikipedia, Tesla Linkedin, Education, Net Worth, Qualification
- Brittany Aldean Wikipedia, Wiki, Age, Sorority, Clothing Website, Cheerleader, College