Haryana Marriage Registration Online Process – Form
Haryana Marriage Registration Online Process – Form – In this article, we are going to talk about the Harayana Marriage Registration Online Process. This article is going to be very helpful to those who were in search of this article. So, read till its ends.
What is Haryana Marriage Certificate?
A Haryana marriage certificate is a legal document issued by the government of the Indian state of Haryana that serves as proof of the registration of a marriage that has taken place within the state. It contains information such as the names of the bride and groom, the date and place of the marriage, and the names of the witnesses. The certificate is typically required for various legal and administrative purposes, such as obtaining a passport or applying for government benefits. In Haryana, the marriage registration process is done by the Registrar of Marriage under the Hindu Marriage Act and Special Marriage Act. The couple needs to apply for the certificate and provide the necessary documents. The process can take several weeks, so it is recommended to apply well in advance.
When you submit the application form, fill out the application form
- Evidence of marriage
- Date of the birth of the Bride and Bridegroom
- Residence of Bride and Groom. for Bride and Bridegroom
- Photo of both of them
- Wedding Invitation Card
- Wedding Photograph (Couple Photograph)
The Eligibility Criteria
In Haryana in order to get an official marriage document, the following conditions must be met:
- The bride and groom must not be younger than 18 or 21 years old, respectively.
- When it comes to wedding registration there must only be one person who is the spouse for either of the parties.
- The bride and groom should have resided for at least a month in the area where wedding ceremonies are scheduled to take place.
Fee for Marriage Registration
The cost structure for marriage registration is shown in the table below:
|Applications must be made within 90 days of the Date of Marriage||Rs.150/-|
|The application is submitted within 90 days, but not later than one year of the date of marriage.||Rs.350/-|
|The application is not submitted until 1 year after the date of submission.||Rs.300/-|
Online Application Procedure For Marriage Registration
The applicant has to follow the procedure below to get Haryana Marriage Certificate online. Haryana Marriage Certificate online.
- In the first place, you need to visit the official website of the Haryana marriage registration
- Your home page should appear right in front of your eyes.
- On the home page, it is necessary to click on the account.
- You must now select the registration link
- Before proceeding to the registration procedure, be sure to read the Marriage Registration Manual carefully.
- A form will appear in front of you. you will have to fill in all the information required, like password, username, email and so on.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to click on the register button.
- Then, a link will be delivered to your email address to activate your login credentials.
- Then go to the official website and click on the Account tab.
- Then click sign in
- You must now create a username and password.
- Click on sign in
- You must now click on Register Marriage
- A form will be displayed before you, where you must enter all marriage registration details including marriage registry district, information about the marriage, groom’s details, bride’s information photo, etc.
- The next step is to upload the image of the bride, and groom’s wedding picture, as well as the couple’s photos
- You must tick the declaration
- After you have filled in all the necessary information, click submit.
- Now, you must pay the application fee by clicking on the registration link and then viewing