India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Speed Job Salary
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Speed Job Salary – In this context, we are going to discuss India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Speed Job Salary’s purpose. This article is going to be helpful to all who were ins search of this kind of article. So, read this article completely.
India Post GDS Salary Per Month 2023
India Post is a statutory entity that is under the control of the Department of Post, part of the Ministry of Communications of the Government of India. It is a statutory body that belongs to the Ministry of Communications. The Post Office of India has posted a variety of vacancies that allow eligible applicants to apply online applications to 38926 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies. Candidates who are studying for the test are also eligible to learn about how much the India Post GDS Salary including the Pay scale, pay structure, promotions increments, as well as allowances. The candidates who are invited to apply for positions that are part of GDS Recruitment 2023. India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 are Gramin Dak Sevak as well as Branch Postmaster and Assistant Postmaster Branch Postmaster.
It is the GDS Salary also known as the time-related Continuity Allowance (TRCA). The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria to apply for GDS Recruitment 2023 at India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 should take a look over what is the GDS Salary. The salary structure for the various jobs under Recruitment is shown below.
The TRCA Slab for GDS/ ABPM is Rs.10,000/- to 24,470 and Rs.12,000/- to 29,380 for BPM. The structure of salaries of the Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM) or assistant branch postmaster (ABPM) is described below.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|BPM||Rs.12,000/- to 29,380/-|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/- to 24,470/-|
Branch Post Master Job Profile
- The branch is governed by BPM. This means that the duties that are to be completed by his/her branch will be overseen by the BPM.
- It is the duty of the Branch Postmaster to help promote government programs like Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana and money Depositing and more. and try to open the most number of accounts within his branch, and take charge of all postal jobs in the Gram Panchayat.
- This is also the duty of the BPM to look for book posts, money order speed posts, book posts, etc.
Assistant Branch Post Master Job Profile
- ABM is required to submit to BP in the offices. The ABPM is involved in all fundamental functions, such as the sale of stamps and stationery, transmission and delivery of mail, IPPB deposits/payments/other transactions, and assisting Branch Post Masters in counter-tasks using the Department’s handheld devices/smartphones.
- ABPM also takes involvement in marketing, business procurement, and any other work assigned accompanied by the Branch Postmaster or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM and other Supervising Authorities
- It is also required to have an Assistant Branch Postmaster to be able to complete BPM combined duty as and when required.
Gramin Dak Sevak Job Profile
- Dak Sevak is involved in every aspect of the job, including the sale of stamps, and stationery, as well as the transport and delivery of mail, and other duties were given to the Departmental Mail Offices/RMS by Sub Postmaster or Postmaster, including IPPB.
- In overseeing the smooth operation of the Departmental Post Offices, and conducting business acquisition, marketing or any other tasks that are assigned by the supervisory authorities Dak Sevak is required to assist Post Masters and Sub Postmasters.
- Gramin Dak Sevak must be involved in the activities that are performed by the Railway Mail Services (RMS) which include the closing and opening of bags, the transportation of bags from one location to another, as well as any other duties assigned by the RMS authorities.
What is the basic salary of a GDS?
The basic salary of a Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in India is determined by the Indian Postal Department and varies based on several factors, such as the type of appointment, the state in which the appointment is made, and the level of the appointment.
As of my knowledge cut-off is 2021, and the average starting salary for a GDS is around 10,000 to 12,000 INR per month. However, this can vary based on the level of appointment and the state in which the appointment is made.
It’s important to note that GDS appointments are made on a contractual basis and do not have the same benefits and security as a permanent government job. The salary and benefits offered to GDS employees may also change based on the rules and regulations set by the Indian Postal Department.
Can girls apply for GDS?
Yes, girls can apply for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) positions in India. The Indian Postal Department has no gender-based restrictions for GDS appointments and both men and women are eligible to apply.
GDS appointments are made on a contractual basis and offer an opportunity for rural citizens to work in the postal department and serve their communities.