Katherine Mangu-Ward Bio, Wikipedia, Wiki, Husband, Ted Talk, Political Party
Katherine Mangu-Ward Bio, Wikipedia, Wiki, Husband, Ted Talk, Political Party – Katherine Mangu-Ward, a well-known editor, social worker, researcher, pundit, social media celebrity, and media personality from Alexandria, Virginia, is 41 years old and was born on October 20, 1980. She is well-known throughout the nation for being the publisher of the renowned publication Reason. She has been employed by the organization for more than 20 years, primarily covering hot subjects.
She has also had positions in well-known media organizations like Fox Business, CNBC, MSNBC, and many more. Her documentaries and essays are very popular. In addition, Katherine has spoken out against drugs and been awarded a certificate for it. Additionally, she belongs to New America.
Katherine Mangu-Ward Bio
|Age||42 years old|
|Date Of Birth||20 October 1980|
|Profession||Editor, reporter, researcher, and media face.|
|Birthplace||Alexandria, Virginia, United States|
|Hometown||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
Katherine Mangu-Ward Measurement
|Height||5 feet 7 inch|
|Hair Colour||Dark Blonde|
Katherine Mangu-Ward Educational Qualifications
|School||T C Williams High School|
|College or University||Yale University|
|Educational Degree||Graduate in political science and philosophy|
Katherine Mangu-Ward Family
|Brother / Sister||Karina Mangu-Ward|
Katherine Mangu-Ward Marital Status
|Spouse Name||Dan Mindus|
Katherine Mangu-Ward Net Worth
|Net Worth In Dollars||USD 2-3 Million (approx.)|
Katherine Mangu-Ward Social Media Accounts
Katherine Mangu-Ward Career
Katherine Mangu-Ward is an intelligent woman with exceptional writing abilities. She currently holds the title of editor-in-chief of the magazine “Reason,” according to reports. She discusses a variety of subjects, including politics, culture, gastronomy, and even outer space. Since joining ‘Reason’ in 2000, she has been employed there. She has worked at numerous locations before joining “Reason,” I’ll just say that.
Katherine reportedly worked as a correspondent for the magazine “The Weekly Standard.” She has also held a research position at the New York Times. Several newspapers and publications, including the Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, Slate, and many more, carried most of her story.
In addition to this, Mangu-Ward provided commentary on a variety of radio and television networks, including C-SPAN, Fox Business, National Public Radio, MSNBC, Fox News Channel, CNBC, and others.
Facts about Katherine Mangu-Ward
- Katherine enjoys taking her family to scenic locations.
- On October 28, 2014, she published her first Instagram message.
- Additionally, the well-known editor is a Future Tense Fellow at New America.
- She aids her kids in completing school assignments.
- She enjoys festivities like Halloween and others with her family.
- Mangu-Ward keeps an adorable puppy as a pet.
- She prepares scrumptious meals for her children.
- The editor-in-chief of Reason occasionally drinks with her friends.
- She enjoys coloring her hair in vibrant hues like pink, purple, and red.
- She was awarded a certificate in drug abuse resistance education in 1992.
- Summertime is Katherine’s favorite time to go swimming.