Kim Clement Bio, Wikipedia, Net Worth, Death, Funeral, Family
Kim Clement Bio, Wikipedia, Net Worth, Death, Funeral, Family – Kim Clement, a well-known South African singer, composer, musician, novelist, and pastor from Uitenhage, was born on September 30, 1956. His accurate prophesies gained him notoriety.
He was also an accomplished musician and singer. He sung a lot of well-known tunes. Kim released numerous albums over his musical career. He is a devout follower of God and has a strong faith in Jesus, in addition to being a vocalist.
Kim Clement Bio
|Age||60 years old|
|Date Of Birth||September 30, 1956|
|Death Date||23 November 2016|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Music Director, Pianist, Author, and Pastor|
|Birthplace||Uitenhage, South Africa|
|Hometown||Uitenhage, South Africa|
Kim Clement Measurement
|Height||5 feet 8 inch|
Kim Clement Educational Qualifications
|School||Lawson Brown High School|
|College or University||Not Known|
Kim Clement Family
|Brother / Sister||Barry Clement and two others|
|Children||Donné Clement Petruska|
Kim Clement Marital Status
|Spouse Name||Jane Elizabeth Clement|
Kim Clement Net Worth
|Net Worth In Dollars||6-7 Million|
Kim Clement Social Media Accounts
Kim Clement Career
The brilliant artist encountered numerous challenges during his life before finding fame. He has a lifelong interest in music and made the decision to pursue a career as a talented musician at a young age. When he was little, his aunt taught him how to play the piano. He wasn’t just a great singer; he was also a fantastic pianist.
He just had five years old when he began studying classical piano. Kim and his younger brother Barry formed the band “Mark 4” when they were in high school. Kim Clement was only 12 years old at the time. He then used to participate in smaller activities and functions at school.
He then started a new group called Cosmic Blues. He traveled much with this band. After some time, he developed bad drug habits and became wholly dependent on dangerous narcotic substances. Following that, Clement met a Christian man (name withheld) who transformed his life.
Kim gave up all her bad habits after meeting him and went to the Jesus asylum. He started residing at Uitenhage Full Gospel Church after that. He eventually ran across Pastor Jimmy Crompton.
He eventually met Pastor Jimmy Crompton and started to adhere to his beliefs. Kim was appointed as pastor of Jimmy’s own church a few days later.
Kim Clement thereafter turned into a devoted follower of Jesus and took the road paved by Prabhu. He traveled to numerous locations and shared spiritual information. Jesus was so certain that his prophecies frequently came to pass.
He was therefore also familiar to him as a result of his prophecy. Following that, he resumed his musical career and released numerous albums under the names Tender Moments, Sweet Moments, Songs from the Den, Israel Is Forever: Attitude, Israel Is Forever, and Freedom for the Soul.
He acquired a net worth of $6-7 million USD from his career as of 2016. After some time had passed, in the year 2012, Kim Clement and his wife established the musical church “House of Destiny” in Camarillo, California, in the United States. After his passing, the “House of Destiny” was run by his wife and daughter.
Facts about Kim Clement
- At Pastor Jimmy Crompton’s Church, Kim first met his wife in the year 1978.
- Unfortunately, Kim Clement passed away on November 23, 2016, as a result of chronic ailments.
- Clement and his family relocated to various nations in 1981 in order to spread the word about spiritual understanding.
- In his music career, he gave numerous live stage performances.
- Kim Clement is a fantastic writer in addition to being a superb singer.
- The Sound of His Voice, Secrets of the Prophetic: Unveiling Your Future, and Call Me Crazy, But I’m Hearing God’s Voice: Secrets to Hearing the Voice of God are three works he wrote as an author.
- Kim Clement stood 5 feet 8 inches (1.72 meters) tall.
- He weighed 70 kilos (154.32 lbs) in total.
- He had long, dark, wavy hair.
- The “Trump 2020” Prophecy, made by Kim Clement, came to pass.
- He was 60 years old when he passed away.
- Kim’s untimely passing shocked both his family and his supporters.
- After his passing, his eldest daughter “Donné Clement Petruska” managed his social media accounts.
- Through his music, Clement taught the religious lesson at numerous churches.
- From 1976 to 1978, he held the roles of Pastor of Music and Pastor of Youth Ministry.
- A non-racial church in South Africa called “The Lyric Christian Center” was founded by Kim with assistance from his wife’s uncle, “Fred Roberts.”
- In December 1978, Kim Clement wed his wife “Jane Elizabeth Clement” in the same year.
- He has five kids to his own.
- Kim had reportedly been ailing ever since she gave up her drug use.
- He had been afflicted with cancer and crippling brain bleeds for a very long period.
- Kim was brought to the hospital on September 7, 2015, to receive treatment for a brain tumor.
- After receiving treatment, he recovered and resumed living his regular life.