Lokmanya Tilak Award List, National Puraskar, Wikipedia
Lokmanya Tilak Award List, National Puraskar, Wikipedia – The Lokmanya Tilak National Award will be given to Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Pune on August 1 in honor of his outstanding leadership and for inspiring a sense of patriotism among the populace, organizers announced on Monday.
On August 1, the 103rd anniversary of Lokmanya Tilak’s passing, the Tilak Smarak Mandir Trust (Hind Swaraj Sangh) will present Prime Minister Narendra Modi with the Lokmanya Tilak National Award, according to a press statement from the organization.
According to this, India advanced under the prime minister’s supreme leadership and the Aatmanirbhar Bharat philosophy. “PM Modi made Indians feel more patriotic and elevated their country’s standing in the world. The trustees of the Tilak Smarak Mandir Trust unanimously chose him for this award after taking into account his dedication and efforts and highlighting his work, according to a press statement.
NCP leader Sharad Pawar has been invited to the award event as the principal guest, according to the organizers. Governor Ramesh Bais of Maharashtra, Chief Minister Eknath Shinde, and Deputy Chief Ministers Devendra Fadnavis and Ajit Pawar are also invited.
What is Lokmanya Tilak Award?
- The coveted Lokmanya Tilak National Award will be given to Prime Minister Narendra Modi on August 1, which is also the 103rd anniversary of Lokmanya Tilak’s passing.
- On the anniversary of Lokmanya Tilak’s passing, the Trust bestows this prestigious prize each year. An important participant in India’s independence movement at the start of the 20th century was Lokmanya Tilak.
- Bal Gangadhar Tilak was a fervent supporter of Indian self-rule (Swarajya) and was instrumental in organizing the populace.
- The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, has been selected as the 41st recipient of this award, which comes with a souvenir and a citation, in honor of his outstanding leadership and his work to instill a sense of patriotism among the general populace, according to the trust.
- Senior scientist Tessy Thomas, also known as India’s “missile woman,” received the Lokmanya Tilak National Award the year before. She significantly boosted the nation’s defense capabilities as the project director for the Agni-4 and Agni-5 missile systems.
List of Members Awarded Lokmanya Tilak Award
- Indira Gandhi
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Sharad Pawar
- Rahul Bajaj
- Cyrus Poonawalla
- Manmohan Singh
They have previously been honored with the Loknayak Award for their selfless efforts to the advancement of the country. The award has been given out for 41 years this year.
According to the organizers, prominent leaders will share the stage with the chief guest, NCP leader Sharad Pawar, at the event honoring the prime minister. These leaders include the governor of Maharashtra, Ramesh Bais, the chief minister of Gujarat, Eknath Shinde, the two deputy chief ministers, Devendra Fadnavis, and newly inducted Ajit Pawar. The award event will be attended by Congress leader Shushil Kumar Shinde, who also serves as the trust’s trustee.