Marcella Whittingdale Wikipedia, Wiki, Black Mirror, Husband, Hair
Marcella Whittingdale Wikipedia, Wiki, Black Mirror, Husband, Hair – British journalist, correspondent, and reporter Marcella Whittingdale. She rose to fame as a journalist for a number of news organizations, including GMTV, ITV, and ITN. The Rockinghorse Ball, the Brighton and Hove Business Awards, the Sussex Business Awards, and the Further Education Sussex Awards are just a few of the significant live events Marcella frequently hosts. She is active on social media sites in addition to this. She currently has 5,000 Instagram followers.
Marcella Whittingdale Bio
|Date Of Birth
Marcella Whittingdale Measurement
|5 feet 9 inch
Marcella Whittingdale Educational Qualifications
|College or University
Marcella Whittingdale Family
|Brother / Sister
|Son: Not Known
Daughter: Not Known
Marcella Whittingdale Marital Status
Marcella Whittingdale Net Worth
|Net Worth In Dollars
|approx. $200,000 (USD)
Marcella Whittingdale Social Media Accounts
Marcella Whittingdale News
Police have released a CCTV photograph of a man they want to speak to in relation to their investigation into an assault on a BBC journalist in which a cup of hot chocolate was poured over her.
When Lauren Moss, the South East Political Editor, appeared on television at the Royal Pavilion Gardens in Brighton, east Sussex, last month, the drink missed her face but spilled over her coat, she said. According to Ms. Moss, the suspect also verbally attacked the reporter and declared his abhorrence for the media outlet.
As part of their investigation into the alleged assault, Sussex Police have now made a guy they want to speak to visible through the release of a picture.
Police have released a CCTV photograph of a man in relation to an alleged attack in Brighton’s Royal Pavilion Gardens, according to a Sussex Police spokeswoman.
On Wednesday, February 19, at 1:30 pm, a guy is said to have poured a cup of hot chocolate over a woman. “Police have since acquired the suspect’s attached photo,” it says.
A reversal Immediately following the event, at approximately 1:30 p.m. on February 19, Ms. Moss tweeted: “Pretty sad day in Brighton so far. “Moments before I went on air for @bbcsoutheast this lunchtime, a member of the public threw a cup of hot chocolate at me and yelled insults about how he hates the BBC.
“Fortunately, the liquid avoided my face and instead landed on my coat. “I’m a journalist just doing my job. Someone may not like what I do or who I work for.
Anyone working in the industry should be very concerned about this anti-media sentiment. Thousands of messages of encouragement from her coworkers and followers were sent to Ms. Moss.
“You were so amazing – we had no idea until we came off air and were told by the editor what had happened moments before your report,” Marcella Whittingdale, a coworker at the BBC, said. “I can’t believe this occurred in my city. I’m glad you’re okay. Jeremy Bowen, a seasoned editor of the Middle East for the Corporation, said: “Blame those who are inciting hostility to media, and particularly the BBC.”
Sussex Police Chief Superintendent Nick May penned the following: “Lauren. Please let Sussex Police know about this event. online using either 101 or our website. “This is an assault and completely unacceptable in Brighton or anywhere.”
“Thank you all very much for your kind messages of support,” Ms. Moss later said. “Fortunately, neither the cameraman nor I were wounded, but I was scared up and it could have been worse. “However, I believe it is crucial to bring this up and have a conversation about it as a larger issue and worry for all journalists. Thanks one more.
Facts about Marcella Whittingdale
- On the cable television network ONTV, Marcella Whittingdale presented two shows.
- She traveled from Afghanistan to New York while working as an on-screen reporter, covering everything from Sex and the City II filming to World Cup frenzy.
- The Big Story, ITV Meridian’s premier current affairs program, was also hosted by Marcella.
- She doesn’t use social media very much.
- She has performed voiceover work for a variety of projects, and at Vinopolis, she now portrays Tio Pepe Sherry.
- She loves animals a much.
- She has read the GMTV news as well.
- Additionally, she co-hosted Meridian Tonight. Marcella previously held a newscaster position in radio before moving into television.
- She was a reporter and correspondent for GMTV for three years.
- She also has experience working for ITV and ITN.
- Fred Armisen Spanish Accents, Wikipedia, Wiki, Ethnicity, Los Espookys, Net Worth
- Liz Cambage Ethnicity, Wikipedia, Father, Instagram, Relationships, Wiki, Height, Net Worth
- Sung Kang Ethnicity, Wikipedia, Died, Net Worth, Wife, Kids, Wiki, Death
- Russell Wilson Wikipedia, Wiki, Ethnicity, ex Wife Draft Meme, Age, Contract, Wife, Net Worth, Mormon, Shirtless, New Baby