Peter Navarro Wiki, Wikipedia, Civil War, Who Is, Net Worth, Indictment, San Diego, Age, News
Peter Navarro Wiki, Wikipedia, Civil War, Who Is, Net Worth, Indictment, San Diego, Age, News – Peter Navarro is an American economist, political commentator, and former White House trade advisor. He served in the Trump administration as the Assistant to the President, Director of Trade and Manufacturing Policy, and the national Defense Production Act policy coordinator. He is known for his hawkish views on trade and his support for economic nationalism.
Navarro was born in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in 1949. He graduated from Tufts University and Harvard University, and then worked as an economist for the White House Office of Management and Budget during the Reagan administration. In the 1990s, he became a professor of economics and public policy at the University of California, Irvine.
Navarro was a vocal critic of China’s economic policies, and he was a key advisor to Donald Trump on trade during the 2016 presidential campaign. After Trump was elected, Navarro was appointed to the White House National Trade Council. He played a leading role in the Trump administration’s trade wars with China and Mexico.
Navarro left the White House in 2020, and he has since become a vocal critic of the Biden administration’s trade policies. He is also a frequent guest on Fox News and other conservative media outlets.
Navarro has been a controversial figure throughout his career. He has been accused of being a protectionist and a conspiracy theorist. In 2021, he was indicted on two counts of contempt of Congress for refusing to cooperate with the House Select Committee investigating the January 6, 2021 attack on the U.S. Capitol.
Despite his controversies, Navarro remains a prominent figure in American politics. He is a self-described “economic nationalist” who believes that the United States should put its own interests first in trade negotiations. He is also a strong supporter of President Trump and his policies.
- Civil War: Navarro has been accused of inciting a civil war in the United States. In a book he published in 2022, Navarro wrote that the United States was on the brink of a civil war and that President Trump was the only one who could save the country. Navarro’s book was widely criticized, and he was accused of spreading dangerous conspiracy theories.
Who is Peter Navarro?
- Who is Peter Navarro? Peter Navarro is an American economist and political commentator. He served in the Trump administration as the Assistant to the President, Director of Trade and Manufacturing Policy, and the national Defense Production Act policy coordinator. He is known for his hawkish views on trade and his support for economic nationalism.
- Indictment: Navarro was indicted on two counts of contempt of Congress in 2021 for refusing to cooperate with the House Select Committee investigating the January 6, 2021 attack on the U.S. Capitol. Navarro refused to testify before the committee and to turn over documents. He pleaded not guilty to the charges.
- San Diego: Navarro was born in Cambridge, Massachusetts, but he grew up in San Diego, California. He graduated from the University of California, San Diego, and then earned a Ph.D. in economics from Harvard University.
- Age: Navarro is 72 years old. He was born on July 28, 1950.
- News: Navarro has been in the news recently for his comments about the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol. He has repeatedly claimed that the attack was a “false flag” operation and that it was not carried out by Trump supporters. Navarro’s claims have been widely debunked, but he has continued to make them.
Peter Navarro Social Media Accounts