Raffaello Follieri Wikipedia, Wiki, Bio, Biography, Net Worth, Forbes, Age, Wife, Birthday
Raffaello Follieri Wikipedia, Wiki, Bio, Biography, Net Worth, Forbes, Age, Wife, Birthday – Italian-American Raffaello Follieri was born in Rome, Italy, on February 1, 1975. He is the son of businessman Mario Follieri and housewife Maria Luisa Follieri.
Raffaello Follieri Bio
Raffaello Follieri is an Italian-American who was born in Rome, Italy, on February 1, 1975. He is the son of Mario Follieri, a businessman, and Maria Luisa Follieri, a homemaker.
Follieri attended the American University of Rome, where he studied business administration. After graduating, he moved to New York City to pursue a career in finance.
In 2004, Follieri founded the company Follieri Global Network, which purported to invest in Vatican projects. Follieri used his connections with the Vatican to raise millions of dollars from investors, including George Clooney and Matt Damon.
However, in 2008, Follieri was arrested and charged with wire fraud, money laundering, and conspiracy to commit securities fraud. He was convicted of all charges and sentenced to four and a half years in prison.
Follieri was released from prison in 2012 and has since returned to Italy. He is now working as a consultant and motivational speaker.
Raffaello Follieri Career
Here is a summary of Raffaello Follieri’s career:
- 1975: Born in Rome, Italy
- 1997: Graduated from the American University of Rome with a degree in business administration
- 2004: Founded Follieri Global Network
- 2008: Arrested and charged with wire fraud, money laundering, and conspiracy to commit securities fraud
- 2012: Released from prison
- 2013: Started working as a consultant and motivational speake
Raffaello Follieri Social Media Accounts