Rishab Shetty Parent Name, Father, Family, Mother, Brother
Rishab Shetty Parent Name, Father, Family, Mother, Brother – Indian actor, director, producer, and writer Rishab Shetty also writes. He is well known for concentrating on Kannada film career. He portrayed Raghu in the Kannada criminal drama movie “Ulidavaru Kandanthe” in 2014. He is well-known for directing the 2016 release of the well-liked Kannada movie “Kirik Party.” He appeared in the 2022 Kannada film “Kantara,” which he also wrote and directed.
Rishab Shetty Bio
|Date Of Birth
|7 July 1983
|Keradi village, Kundapura, Udupi, Karnataka
|Kundapura, Udupi, Karnataka
Rishab Shetty Measurement
|5 feet 10 inch
|70 kg approx
Rishab Shetty Educational Qualifications
|Board High School in Kundapur, Karnataka
|College or University
|Vijaya College in Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Bhandarkars’ Arts & Science College in Kundapura, Karnataka
Government Film & Television Institute in Bengaluru, Karnataka
|Master of Business Administration in Human Resources from Vijaya College in Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Diploma in film direction from Government Film & Television Institute in Bengaluru, Karnataka
Rishab Shetty Family
|Y Bhaskar Shetty
|Brother / Sister
Rishab Shetty Marital Status
Rishab Shetty Net Worth
|Net Worth In Dollars
Rishab Shetty Social Media Accounts
Rishab Shetty Controversy
In the 2022 movie “Kantara,” Rishab portrayed Panjurli, a bhoota (a celestial spirit of a male wild boar), as Varaha, the Hindu god Vishnu’s incarnation. Panjurli is known as the protector of righteousness and is a component of Bhoota Kola. He added in an interview about it, “Those gods, they’re all a part of our tradition. It is a component of Hindu rituals and culture. I have faith in and respect for my religion since I am Hindu. But I won’t claim that others are mistaken. What we have mentioned has been done so using a component of Hindu dharma.
Facts about Rishab Shetty
- Indian actor, director, producer, and writer Rishab Shetty is well known for his work in the Kannada cinema industry. He is well-known for his work on the 2022 Kannada film “Kantara,” which he wrote, directed, and starred in.
- In an interview, Rishab said that while working with A. M. R. Ramesh on the movie “Cyanide,” he was offered a part as a supporting actor. As a result, he continued acting for a number of years and put off his desire to become a film director.
- He made his acting debut in 2012, and in the 2013 Kannada movie “Attahasa,” he played an undercover police officer. He had a cameo appearance in the 2016 Kannada movie Ricky. He appeared in the 2019 Kannada movie “Avane Srimannarayana” as Cowboy Krishna. He was given the character of Hari in the leading role in the well-known Kannada gangster movie “Garuda Gamana Vrishabha Vahana” in 2021.
- He was raised in the village of Keradi, Kundapura, in the state of Karnataka.
- He became interested in performing while he was a college student.
- He held a position as an assistant director before to becoming an actor. He served as the director’s assistant for the 2006 Kannada movie “Cyanide,” which was helmed by A. M. R. Ramesh. Ramesh’s work as a director captivated him, and he made the decision to pursue a career in the field.