Rodolphe Tapie Wikipedia, Wiki, Age, Parents, Instagram, Twitter
Rodolphe Tapie Wikipedia, Wiki, Age, Parents, Instagram, Twitter – The son of former French politician and businessman Bernard Tapie, Rodolphe Tapie is a French businessman. The family-owned holding firm, Bernard Tapie Group, is led by Rodolphe Tapie. Additionally, he serves as the club’s board of directors’ chairman for Olympique de Marseille, a French football team.
In 1973, Rodolphe Tapie was born in Paris, France. He received his education at the Harvard Business School in the United States as well as the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne in Switzerland.
Rodolphe Tapie joined the family firm, the Bernard Tapie Group, after earning his MBA from Harvard firm School. He held a number of positions inside the organization, including those of head of the media division and head of the sports division.
Rodolphe Tapie was chosen to lead the Bernard Tapie Group as CEO in 2008. He has been in charge of directing the team’s activities and creating its strategic plan.
Olympique de Marseille’s board of directors is presided over by Rodolphe Tapie. He was chosen for this position in 2016.
Two kids and a married man make up Rodolphe Tapie’s family.
Rodolphe Tapie Bio
|Born||1973, Paris, France|
|Education||École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Harvard Business School|
|Career||Bernard Tapie Group, CEO; Olympique de Marseille, chairman of the board of directors|
Rodolphe Tapie Career
Here is a summary of Rodolphe Tapie’s career:
- 1995-1997: École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland
- 1997-1999: Harvard Business School, United States
- 1999-2002: Bernard Tapie Group, various roles
- 2002-2008: Bernard Tapie Group, head of the media division
- 2008-2016: Bernard Tapie Group, head of the sports division
- 2016-present: Bernard Tapie Group, CEO
- 2016-present: Olympique de Marseille, chairman of the board of directors
Rodolphe Tapie Social Media Accounts