Ronan Keating Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Wikipedia, First Wife
Ronan Keating Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Wikipedia, First Wife – Patrick Ronan John Keating, better known by his stage name Ronan Keating, is an Irish singer, composer, and radio and television host. He’s currently in charge of Magic Radio’s breakfast programme. He is widely known for serving as a judge on “The X Factor” Australia. He has taken involved in charitable organisations like the Marie Keating Foundation. In 1997, he served as the “Eurovision Song Contest” host.
Ronan Keating Bio
|Age||46 years old|
|Date Of Birth||3 March 1977|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Known|
Ronan Keating Physical Stats
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
Ronan Keating’s Educational Qualifications
|College or University||Not Known|
Ronan Keating Family
|Brother / Sister||Ciaran Keating,|
|Children||Son: Not Known|
Daughter: Not Known
Ronan Keating’s Marital Status
|Spouse Name||Storm Keating (m. 2015),|
Yvonne Connolly (m. 1998–2015)
Ronan Keating Collection & Net Worth
|Net Worth In Dollars||30 Million|
Ronan Keating’s Social Media Accounts
Facts about Ronan Keating
- Boyzone recorded a cover version of “Working My Way Back to You” and a cover version of “Love Me for a Reason” in 1993, the year Ronan Keating began his singing career.
- He released his first solo album, “Ronan,” in 2000, and the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry awarded it two times platinum status for sales of two million copies inside of Europe in 2001.
- In October 2007, he earned a spot in the Guinness Book of Records as the sole performer to ever have 30 straight top 10 singles in the UK chart.
- On November 12th, 2010, Keating released his seventh studio album, “Duet,” and in 2010, he joined the “The X Factor” judging team.
- He also started filming for his acting debut in Australia, “Goddess,” which was published on March 14, 2013, and he also released an album of covers titled “When Ronan Met Burt” on March 21, 2011, which was created by Burt Bacharach.
- His ninth studio album, titled “Fires,” was released on September 3, 2012.
- He collaborated with X Factor judge Dannii Minogue to perform a duet of the holiday anthem “Santa Claus Is Coming To Town” in September 2013.
- He also had a performance at the 2006 FIFA World Cup opening celebration in Berlin, Germany, at the Brandenburg Gate.
- Later, on November 5, 2007, he announced that Boyzone would get together for a special appearance on the BBC’s annual Children in Need benefit.
- In 2009, Ronan co-wrote the song “Believe Again” that Niels Brinck sang, and the new Boyzone album “Brother” was released in March 2010.
- Following that, he pursued a solo career and went on to produce four additional studio albums: “Destination” (2002), “Turn It On” (2003), “10 Years of Hits” (2004), and “Bring You Home” (2006).
- Between 1994 and 1999, Boyzone put out 17 singles, 3 studio albums, and 1 compilation album. In 1999, Keating cut a rendition of “When You Say Nothing at All” for the film “Notting Hill.”