Sarina Wiegman Partner, Husband, Daughters, Net Worth, Sister
Sarina Wiegman Partner, Husband, Daughters, Net Worth, Sister – Petronella Wiegman, Sarina Sarina Wiegman-Glotzbach, OON, CBE (also known as Sarina Wiegman-Glotzbach), a former player and manager of Dutch soccer, has been in charge of the England women’s national team since September 2021. Wiegman began her playing career as a central midfielder before switching to defense.
Sarina Wiegman Bio
|Date Of Birth||26 October 1969|
|Birthplace||The Hague, Netherlands|
|Hometown||The Hague, Netherlands|
Sarina Wiegman Measurement
|Height||5 feet 6 inch|
Sarina Wiegman Educational Qualifications
|College or University||University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill|
Sarina Wiegman Family
|Brother / Sister||Not Known|
Sarina Wiegman Marital Status
|Spouse Name||Marten Glotzbach|
Sarina Wiegman Net Worth
|Net Worth In Dollars||$10+ M USD|
Sarina Wiegman Social Media Accounts
Sarina Wiegman Career
On January 24, 2006, Wigman was slated to start working as Ter Leid’s manager. They won the 2007 KNVB Cup and Dutch championship with Gathering. Wigman joined ADO on August 1 to work as a facility U-19 female public meeting and assistant instructor for the Netherlands women’s public soccer squad. The Dutch Football Association and Sparta Rotterdam’s instructional class provided Wigman with a one-year transit job before she obtained her professional teaching license from UEFA on July 31, 2016.
The Football Association announced in August 2020 that Wigman had signed a four-year contract and will succeed Phil Neville as manager of the England women’s public football group starting in September 2021.
Sarina Wiegman News
Olga Carmona’s goal in the first half was all it took for England to suffer a devastating 1-0 loss to Spain in the Women’s World Cup final.
Although Jennifer Hermoso’s penalty was excellently saved by Mary Earps with 20 minutes left, England was unable to equalize as Sarina Wiegman and her team tried to bring the game’s largest award back to Sydney. Carmona scored on 29 minutes.
The nation stopped for the historic event, which was briefly disrupted by an anti-Putin demonstrator invading the pitch in the first half, but were left empty-handed as Spain saw out the victory. It was the first time the England men’s or women’s side had reached a football World Cup final since 1966.
The Lionesses came the closest to scoring when Lauren Hemp’s curling attempt hit the bar in the 16th minute, but Spain was deserving of the victory as they became the fifth country to win the Women’s World Cup, joining the USA (4), Germany (2), Norway (1), and Japan (1).
Facts about Sarina Wiegman
- She switched from playing to coaching after finishing her playing career, and she became well-known for her work with the Dutch women’s national team.
- Wiegman had a professional football playing career. He primarily played as a midfielder for teams like Ter Leede and Quick Boys.
- 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup: Under her leadership, the Dutch team advanced to the championship game.
- Management Style: Wiegman is recognized as one of the top women’s football coaches and is well-known for her tactical insight and player-inspiring abilities.
- Participation in the Olympics: Prior to switching to the England position, she was slated to serve as a member of the coaching staff for the Netherlands at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics.
- She was named as the incoming head coach of the England women’s national football team, to assume control following the 2021 Tokyo Olympics.
- 2017 UEFA Women’s Euro: Wiegman guided the Netherlands to their first-ever triumph in a major international competition.