Stolen By Their Father True Story
Stolen By Their Father True Story -: This weekend, the Lifetime network will debut the new thriller film Stolen by Their Father. It is based on the memoir of the author, Lizbeth Meredith, and is based on genuine events drawn from her life.
The protagonist of the film was Meredith, who did all in her power to bring her girls back to their families. The father of the children and Meredith’s aggressive ex-husband, who threatened to kill her if she made any incorrect turns, abducted the children.
Stolen By Their Father
Stolen By Their Father is a 2022 Lifetime movie based on the memoir of Lizbeth Meredith, who was kidnapped by her father when she was a child. The movie stars Sarah Drew as Lizbeth, who is forced to relive her own trauma when her ex-husband kidnaps their two daughters and takes them to Greece.
The movie begins with Lizbeth and her ex-husband, Peter, dropping off their daughters for a scheduled visit. However, when Lizbeth arrives to pick them up, Peter is nowhere to be found. She soon discovers that he has taken the girls to Greece, and she must travel there to get them back.
Lizbeth’s journey to Greece is fraught with danger and obstacles. She is not fluent in Greek, and she has no money or resources. She is also forced to confront her own past trauma, as she relives the experience of being kidnapped as a child.
Despite the odds, Lizbeth is determined to get her daughters back. She enlists the help of a local lawyer, and she eventually tracks down Peter and the girls. A tense standoff ensues, but Lizbeth is ultimately successful in getting her daughters back.
Stolen By Their Father is a powerful and emotional movie that tells the story of a mother’s love and determination. The movie is well-acted and directed, and it is sure to resonate with anyone who has ever experienced the trauma of kidnapping.
Here are some additional facts about the movie:
- The movie was directed by Simone Stock and written by Barbara Kymlicka.
- It was filmed in Greece and Canada.
- The movie premiered on Lifetime on March 5, 2022.
- It received mixed reviews from critics, with some praising Drew’s performance and others criticizing the movie’s predictability.
If you are interested in watching Stolen By Their Father, it is available to stream on Lifetime, Amazon Prime Video, and YouTube.
Stolen By Their Father True Story
Stolen By Their Father is based on the true story of Lizbeth Meredith, who was kidnapped by her father when she was a child. In 1994, when Lizbeth was 29 years old, her ex-husband, Peter, kidnapped their two daughters, ages 5 and 2, and took them to Greece. Lizbeth was devastated and determined to get her daughters back.
Lizbeth traveled to Greece and spent two years searching for her daughters. She was helped by a local lawyer, but she faced many obstacles, including language barriers, lack of money, and Peter’s threats. Eventually, Lizbeth was able to track down Peter and the girls, and she was reunited with them.
Lizbeth’s story is a powerful one of a mother’s love and determination. She refused to give up on her daughters, even when the odds were stacked against her. Her story is an inspiration to anyone who has ever faced a difficult challenge.
Here are some additional details about the true story:
- Lizbeth’s father kidnapped her when she was 7 years old and took her to Greece. She was held captive for two years before being rescued by her mother.
- Lizbeth’s ex-husband, Peter, was a Greek citizen. He had been abusive to Lizbeth during their marriage, and he had threatened to take the girls to Greece if they ever divorced.
- Lizbeth was able to track down Peter and the girls with the help of a local lawyer. She had to go through a lengthy legal process to get them back, but she was eventually successful.
- Lizbeth’s story was the subject of a book, Pieces of Me: Rescuing My Kidnapped Daughters, which she wrote in 2016.
Stolen By Their Father is a powerful and inspiring movie that tells the true story of Lizbeth Meredith. The movie is a reminder of the power of love and determination, and it is sure to resonate with anyone who has ever faced a difficult challenge.
Also Read :